Punch! Home & Landscape Design Studio v21 with eBook - Mac
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Studio v21 is the ideal program for the DIY person who wants comprehensive tools and capabilities to develop home plans and design interior rooms as well as landscaping options. This premium home and landscape design software suite combines all the materials; tools; textures; furnishings; and accessories that help make home design and landscaping projects a stunning reality. Use Punch! Home & Landscape Design Studio v21 to plan a home update or design entire homes; kitchen renovations; bathroom renovations; basement remodels; and landscape; create outdoor living spaces; decks; patios; pools; and get fast results for serious DIY home projects.
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Studio Overview:
Designing that dream home has never been simpler! Whether designing from the ground up; remodeling; or renovating; Punch! Home & Landscape Design Studio will help bring that dream home to life! It's easy to get started with the QuickStart feature that can quickly drag and drop rooms to complete the layout. Need ideas? Use one of the editable professionally designed floor plans for inspiration and a fast start. Utilize the extensive library of brand name products, materials, furnishings and accessories to complete the ultimate design and then visualize the project in 2D, 3D and then print professional plans.
Create your own home design plan to renovate; redecorate; remodel or update your home inside and out.
Use our editable floor plans and layouts or take pictures of an existing house and easily add design features and details.
Easy to use interface, design tools, drag and drop materials, furnishings and accessories (thousands to choose from) plus tips for “Building Green” with a selection of green objects and materials.
Save time and money by visualizing your designs in 2D and 3D and estimating costs before you begin.
Includes how-to video tutorials, a user forum, and technical support to provide help when needed.
The Home Studio is for the DIY person who wants comprehensive tools and capabilities to develop home plans; design interior rooms and landscaping options.
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Studio includes an integrated interactive help system to make finding and using the right tool fast and easy for professional or serious DIY home projects. It also comes with helpful training center video tutorials and technical support to ensure the process is as enjoyable as it is efficient.
2D Plan Detailing:
Punch v21 now provides extensive detailing tools suitable for annotating site plans, floor plans, elevation views, and providing other details required for proper construction and permits. These new tools include Window and Door labels, and Note Markers. In addition, numerous improvements to line styles and fill patterns provide a greater ability to annotate and call out regions and areas of the drawing. All essential in accurately communicating design intent.
Ability to add labels to line styles.
Identify building specifications such as framing requirements, pier locations, etc.
Window and Door Labels:
Add custom labels for use, for example, in identifying manufacturer name or model/part number.
2D Object Detailing:
Newly added patterns, and a new rotate pattern option.
Fill Pattern Library:
Expandable through downloadable content.
Even More Free Content!
2D House Plans:
Save hours of design time by using professionally drawn single and two-story house plans as 2D tracing layers which can then be automatically viewed as a 3D design. 250 plans from which to choose!
Thousands of objects for every part of your design, inside or out. Remodel with new fixtures, lighting, ceiling fans, sinks, appliances and more.
Flooring Carpets & Rugs:
Try tile, carpet, wood, stone, and other materials including brand name, real-world products.
Add predesigned furniture groups with simple drag & drop. Easily arrange or edit your selections to suit your design.
Brand Name Product Libraries:
Thousands of possibilities! Faux finishes, interior and exterior paint, wood floors, solid surfaces, blinds, stone, and much more.Nationally-recognized decorating materials you can try before you buy.
Precision Lighting Planner:
Add functionality and drama to your design. Works with exterior and interior designs. Precision controls for ambient light, shadows, fall off, radius, and more. Drag & Drop landscape light fixtures.
Includes a full selection of flowers, shrubs, and trees you can add to your design. You can also add your own favorite plants to the database!
Plan smart! Plan your design and see it grow over time. Perfect for previewing shade.
Build dramatic retaining walls that define and accent your home. Choose stone, brick, or other materials. Then add your plantings to finish the look.
Turn a drab backyard into outdoor entertaining space with included objects for kitchens, fireplaces, furniture, and more. Add pavers, decks, and landscaping to your design.
Deck and Patio Templates:
Predesigned, drag and drop, editable designs you can use as is or customize to your personal style!
A new eBook dedicated to the latest Punch! Software Version 21 for MAC.
All the current and new features are detailed and explained.
- NEW eBook layout and features: This new edition contains more than 610 pages and more than 1300 color images (showing the new features, tutorials, screen guides, tables, examples, rendering results and screenshots as well as the updates), covering exclusively the new Punch! Software Version 21 for MAC. Topics and tools are linked on the screen using more than 2300 hyperlinks.
- NEW: Learn how to optimize and export your files to the new 3D Export formats, visualizing the different styles and results.
- NEW: learn how to create superb 3D rendered images, now with new Photorealistic resources and effects
- NEW: Learn how to add customized light objects and skylights.
- NEW: Version 21 includes a new Power Tool: 3D Custom Workshop Pro. Create new sophisticated objects, plus import and export to different formats.
- NEW: Study how to use the new Annotation Tools.
- UPDATED: Learn about the new features and how to get the best results using Draw Styles Profiles and Tools.
- EXPANDED: Learn how to create a different type of Elevations: Flat Elevations, Elevations with Title Blocks as well as Pan Rotated Elevations of your project using the Elevation Editor, Pat’s title blocks plus the Drawing Styles’ Profiles and Tools.
- UPDATED: Learn how to use the new and improved Import and Export to CAD capabilities, preparing the Plan to Export and visualizing the Punch to CAD process side by side.
- EXTRA Screen Guides. Browse through images of the most important screens of your program, then click on the desired feature and you will be directed to the exact topic in the eBook!
- NEW AND IMPROVED: More than 100 step by step tips, guides and tutorials, covering the most requested topics, including “How to Landscape a Picture”, “How to Create a Split-Level House”, “How to create a Walkout Basement”, “How to Print plans and elevations” .