Punch! Home & Landscape Design Architectural Series v22 - Windows
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Architectural Series version 22 is the ultimate home design software for professional architects, contractors, and designers. The Architectural Series is the perfect tool for interior design, renovation projects, home updates, landscape design, and so much more. The full-featured interior design suite, outdoor design tools along with enhanced drawing features, floor plans, brand name product libraries, and more make planning a renovation, remodel, or new construction project easier than ever.
As low as $499.99
Availability: In stock
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Architectural Series Overview:
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Architectural Series is a powerful home and landscape design program developed for the architect or designer who wants professional-level features, tools, and presentation capabilities. This complete home update and landscape design software suite combines the most materials, tools, textures, furnishings, accessories, and photorealistic visualization that make architectural design projects a stunning reality. Quickly update or design entire homes and commercial buildings; renovate, redecorate, remodel, landscape; create outdoor living spaces, decks, patios, pools and get fast, professional results with the user-friendly interface. This Architectural Series includes thousands of kitchen and bathroom accessories, paints, lighting, objects, and tips for "Building Green" with green objects and materials for eco-friendly construction.
Design, remodel and renovate homes, commercial buildings, landscaping, outdoor living spaces, decks, patios, and pools with Punch! Home & Landscape Design software.
Easy to use interface, design tools, and drawing methods, along with professionally designed 3D Home Plans and thousands of materials, paints, objects, furniture, and accessories provide a better home designing experience.
Create kitchen, baths, and landscapes with professional designer-quality layouts, materials, paint, and furnishings that you can drop into your home design projects.
Includes how-to video tutorials, a user forum, and technical support to provide help when needed.
Exclusive Architectural Features:
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Architectural Series includes an integrated interactive help system to make finding and using the right tool fast and easy for professional or serious DIY home projects. It also comes with helpful training center video tutorials and free technical support to ensure the process is as enjoyable as it is efficient.
Write Your Own Review
- New Photo Rendering Engine
- Sheet Layout Mode
- New options for railing, decks and stairs.
- Window & Door Glass
- Misc Improvements
Sheet Layout Mode
- Layout mode allows you to build a presentation of your design into construction documents.
- Set up multiple design views each using different scales and options.
- Create a custom sheet set. Easily add or reorder pages.
- Annotate layout sheet using variety of 2D cad tools, labels, schedules and dimensions.
- Dimensions will automatically detect scale of a view and display correct measurement.
- Title block page allows you to create a title block displaying borders, company and customer information, etc. The elements on the title block sheet will automatically be displayed on all sheets of your layout.
- Print to scale on any paper size.
- Wide range of print scales for individual views.
- Print individual sheet or entire layout at once to large format, home printer or pdf.
New options for railing, decks and staircases
- 16 new railing styles. Offset spindles, glass, wire, composite, and custom material sections.
- Create your own custom 3D post.
- Unlimited railing styles.
- Improved control over deck construction methods. Can now specify fascia height on decks, post width and height.
- Option to set individual deck posts as support post that extend to ground.
- Set post height for staircases.
- Continuous hand rail flush over posts.
- Additional material application options.
2D CAD Symbols
- 1146 new 2D CAD symbols added to library.
- Enhanced control over symbol groups such as snapping, grouping/ungrouping.
- Glass panes added to windows, doors, and skylights for more realistic look in standard rendering.
- Photo rendering using glass effect that replicates real life double pane window glass characteristics
Photo Rendering Engine (LuxCore)
- The new photo rendering engine is a physically based rendering (PBR) solution exploiting state-of-the-art algorithms that simulate the flow of light according to physical equations. Also introduced are a new set of physically based materials with parameters based on the optical properties of metals, glass, matte, glossy, and transparent surfaces.
- PBR lighting and materials combine together to produce stunning images of photographic quality.
- Improved rendering times with responsive interrupt. Customizable rendering settings lets you control draft and final rendering time limits. Quality results in minutes instead of hours.
- Wide range of lighting options. Drag and drop light effects onto any surface to create custom lighting designs such as light bulbs, strip lighting, fireplaces, neon lights.
- Gamma correction to help control brightness of the scene.
- Exterior lighting includes HDRI, sunlight, and skylight.
- Importing options – OBJ, PDF, Sketchup 2022
- More control over text and font options.
- Additional auto dimensioning options.
- Added additional print scale options. 35 available scales (up from 4 Metric and 4 English).
- Updated and modified shortcuts.
- Adjusted zoom mechanics to try and create smoother zoom through range.
- 3D Viewpoint - Shift key will now change view tilt in walkthrough & elevations in helicopter or aerial view.
- Updated welcome screen.
Compare Two Images
Click and slide the blue slider to compare two images:
Four ways to start your project:
QuickStart - Drag & drop individual rooms to easily create your basic floor plan.
Professionally Designed Plans - -Need inspiration or an instant starting point? Utilize our editable house plans to fast track your design or browse them for room layout ideas.
Floor Plan Trace - -Trace a favorite floor plan, or use one you’ve sketched.
PhotoView - Take pictures of the inside or outside of an existing house and easily add design features and details.
Auto Roof Gable:
Instantly add gable roof panels
Select metal, wood or custom framing options, including custom roofs, walls, and floor joists.
Auto Roof Gables and One Click Dormer Tool:
Instantly add gable walls and roof panels
Windows, Doors & Walls:
Select from an extensive library of door and window styles. Customize the size, grille style, and other parameters to fit your plan.
Use window and door designer power tools to create custom doors.
Add rooms and decorate with one mouse click!
Drag and drop room creation.
SmartWand™ technology adds paint or other material applications to a specific wall, room or your entire house with one mouse click.
View in 2D, Elevation and Aerial:
Estimate Costs, Build a 3D model, Create Blue Prints:
Thousands of objects for every part of your design, inside or out. Remodel with new fixtures, lighting, ceiling fans, sinks, appliances and more.
Flooring Carpets & Rugs:
Try tile, carpet, wood, stone, and other materials including brand name, real-world products.
Add predesigned furniture groups with simple drag & drop. Easily arrange or edit your selections to suit your design.
Brand Name Product Libraries:
Thousands of possibilities! Faux finishes, interior and exterior paint, wood floors, solid surfaces, blinds, stone, and much more.Nationally-recognized decorating materials you can try before you buy.
Precision Lighting Planner:
Add functionality and drama to your design. Works with exterior and interior designs. Precision controls for ambient light, shadows, fall off, radius, and more. Drag & Drop landscape light fixtures.
Customize your cabinets with shelving, pantries, drawers, and appliances. Also perfect for media centers, bathrooms and garage organization.
Gain more closet space by planning an inexpensive wire shelving system or layout a garage that makes the best use of space, yet keeps things organized and within reach. Drag & drop shelving, workbenches and cabinets are included in the library.
Fireplace Wizard & Mantel designer power tools:
Punch! Fireplace Wizard walks you through the initial design process, then allows total customization of each feature.
Trim Designer to create custom trim profile:
Trim Designer not only allows you to save new trims for use in your Punch! drawings, it also has easy-to-use tools for organizing and managing trim libraries.
Automatically place a ceiling over an enclosure with just a couple clicks of the mouse.
Site Planner and Topo Tools:
Site-planner automatically draws your property line, as you enter the coordinates, then exports your lot into your landscape design. Add real-world topography to your building site. Trace over your topo lines. Automatically cuts or adds fill and building pad to your design.
Includes a full selection of flowers, shrubs, and trees you can add to your design. You can also add your own favorite plants to the database!
Plan smart! Plan your design and see it grow over time. Perfect for previewing shade.
Build dramatic retaining walls that define and accent your home. Choose stone, brick, or other materials. Then add your plantings to finish the look.
Design fences with custom material, color, photos or even draw your own design.
Auto Edging & Planting Templates:
Zone specific plant groupings with simple drag & drop placement. A variety of shapes for freestanding, corners, and more.
Turn a drab backyard into outdoor entertaining space with included objects for kitchens, fireplaces, furniture, and more. Add pavers, decks, and landscaping to your design.
Deck and Patio Templates:
Predesigned, drag and drop, editable designs you can use as is or customize to your personal style!
Draw from scratch, use and edit pre-drawn templates or let Pool Designer create your pool to your exact specs.
Design Phase Tabs:
Easy tabs organize your project into the foundation, floor, electrical, plumbing, roof, etc. creating all the steps needed for your design.
NEW and Improved Object Library
Simple Drag and Drop Tools!
Add rooms, paint color, furnishings, landscape plantings and more!
3D Custom Workshop:
Build virtually any object or modify existing objects from the library. Use photo-realistic materials including wood, fabric, paint colors, stone, brick, and more.
Go green in one click; watch your design go green with design tips and objects; recycled glass counter tops, bamboo flooring and more! Make your home more energy efficient with new appliances or update your windows, doors and more!
SmartWand™ technology adds paint or other material applications to a specific wall, room, or your entire house, with one mouse click!
Cost Estimation and Mobile Landscaping Quote
Instant 2D/3D Views plus the ability to create templates for a 3D model of your design
Print Blueprints of Your Designs
Intuitive Interactive Help
Do it Yourself Tips
Includes hundreds of DIY how-to-tips from the experts
Symbol Editor & Section Detailer
Additional Professional architectural annotation tools.
* Studio and Landscape Design versions have Standard Rendering of Cube Maps only
Windows® 11,10, 8, or 7. Intel® or compatible 1.0 GHz 64-Bit processor or higher (multi-core processor supported), 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB or more recommended, 3 GB of Hard Disk Space, VGA Video Card displaying at least 1024x768 with 32-bit color and Internet access required²