Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing - Classroom Edition - Windows - Download
Whether you want to learn essential keyboarding skills or improve overall typing efficiency, Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing® Classroom Edition will guide you on your road to success! Improve speed and accuracy with detailed assessments, customized lessons, and skill-building games. The Mavis Beacon system includes learning tools and features guaranteed to improve typing skills in just 2 weeks!
As low as $79.99
Availability: In stock
Maximize your productivity with Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing® Classroom Edition! The most comprehensive typing instruction system now includes learning tools and an updated user interface to guarantee typing improvements in just 2 weeks!
Whether you want to learn essential keyboarding skills or improve overall typing efficiency, Mavis Beacon will guide you step-by-step on your road to success! Improve speed and accuracy with detailed assessments, customized lessons, and skill-building games.
In addition to instruction, detailed reports illustrate overall progress and assist in identifying specific strengths and weaknesses.
Powerful learning tools, along with this detailed reporting will help typists excel at their own pace. Hard work is rewarded with "recess time" and certificates of completion. Customize the background music to suit your taste and experience online typing challenges through fun, arcade-style games.
The teacher may set the password for the student and then the student will need to enter the password to access the student panel. In addition, the teacher may reset or edit the password of any student.
You can begin adding students to the Class Management area once you have set up a class profile. To begin, select a class profile name from the Select Your Class drop-down menu. You can then add students to the class, edit their individual program settings, or remove them from the class by using the applicable buttons on the Student menu, just below the Class menu, in the Class Management area.
From the Reports screen, you can also track, analyze, and print individual student progress with four different types of individual student reports, including Summary, Keyboard Proficiencies, Curriculum Map, and Progress Over Time.
To view the progress of an individual student, select the student’s class profile from the Name drop-down menu and click the student’s row on the class list to highlight it. Highlighting a student’s row from the class list activates the View Progress button. To proceed, click View Progress in the upper-right corner of the Reports area.
If you want to add more classes or students then you will need to upgrade the license. When you will put the upgrade license key then it will exceed your class and student limits.
Redesigned with advanced technology and updated with even more features - Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing® Classroom Edition offers keyboarders of all skill levels and ages a brand-new learning experience with greater benefits and increased efficiency.
- 430 Personalized lessons, exercises, and tests
- Custom Lessons
- 16 Arcade-style games, including multi-level games
- Detailed tracking and progress reporting
- Separate sections for Teacher and student
- A teacher is password protected
- A student is password protected
- View all student's progress from a single machine
- Practice sessions
- Choose different tunes according to your desire from the "Mavis Music Select" option
- Choose different backgrounds according to your desire with the help of "Custom background"
- Upgrade the license with a single click
- Certificates of Completion
Windows® System Requirements
▪ Windows 11, Windows 10 (Pro/Home), Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
▪ 2 GB RAM Windows
▪ Core i3 (or higher)
▪ 1 GB free hard disk space
▪ DirectX 9.0c graphics card w/ 512MB or more video memory
▪ 24‐bit color monitor, 1500x960 resolution
▪ Windows‐compatible sound card, mouse, keyboard, speakers
▪ Browser version: IE 11 and later, Firefox 83.0, Chrome 86.0.4240.198, and later
▪ Internet connection
▪ Adobe Acrobat Reader
Write Your Own Review