Ultimate Math Invaders v2
Use rapid-fire tables and number facts to defend the planet from waves of invading math problems! Get started straight out of the box, or take advantage of the powerful diagnostic and reporting capabilities to zero in on your child's learning needs. They will master addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, percentages, numeration, counting, squares, square roots, powers and directed numbers.
Ages 5 to 15+
- Compelling rapid-fire math 100s of questions in minutes
- Monitor progress at a glance or drill down to detailed printable reports
- Simple, kid-friendly animated interface that enhances self-directed learning
Save the planet from waves of descending math questions! Only the correct answers will stop them. If you run into the invaders or they get to the bottom of the screen, you're INVADED!
Ultimate Math Invaders is fun, flexible and focused on quickly and painlessly developing automatic recall of essential math facts from times tables to square roots and beyond!
- Correlated to the math curriculum of each Australian state and New Zealand
- The huge selection of topics and levels helps the struggler and dares the genius!
- Focus on areas needing attention or extension by selecting the same topic at a lower or higher level
Levels and math skills covered include:
- Lower Primary activities: counting & numeration, addition, subtraction
- Middle Primary activities: numeration (place value), addition, subtraction, tables (multiplication facts), multiplication extension, division, fractions, squares, square roots, decimals
- Upper Primary/Lower Secondary activities: numeration, addition, subtraction, tables, multiplication & division, fractions, decimals, percentages, powers, squares & square roots, directed numbers
- BESSIE Award Winner Best Early Elementary Math Software
- EDDIE Award Winner Best Upper Elementary Math Software
- CODiE Awards Finalist Best Elementary Education Instructional Solution: Mathematics
- National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- CLRN criteria met
|System Requirements||Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7¹, Intel® Pentium® processor (or equivalent AMD processor) 400MHz or faster, 256MB RAM, 400MB Free Hard Drive Space, CD-ROM, keyboard, mouse. Macintosh® OS X 10.5-10.8, Intel® Core™ Duo processor 1GHz or faster, 256MB RAM, 400MB free hard drive space, CD-ROM, keyboard, mouse. ¹Administrator privileges are required to properly install the program on Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 and Macintosh® OS X|
© 2010 EdAlive.