Punch! Upgrade to Home & Landscape Design Professional v21 (no CWP) from Punch! Home Design v18 and above with eBook
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Professional version 21 features comprehensive home design, renovation and remodeling capabilities for professionals and DIY enthusiasts. Punch! Home & Landscape Design Professional version 21 includes a full-featured interior design suite plus landscape, deck and patio tools, so you can plan your home renovations, inside and out. Professionally designed floor plans, brand name materials, objects, and accessories along with realistic visualization will bring your plans to life. Present your designs in 2D and 3D, as blueprints or create templates to build 3D models. The Professional series is the most feature-rich version yet, making home designing faster and easier than ever!
Availability: In stock
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Professional Overview:
Design Beautiful Spaces Inside and Out!
This complete home and landscape design software suite combine all the materials, tools, textures, furnishings and accessories to help make building and landscaping projects a stunning reality. Use Punch! Home & Landscape Design Professional to quickly update or design entire homes and commercial buildings; plan kitchen renovations, bathroom renovations, basement remodels, landscape; create outdoor living spaces, decks, patios, pools and get fast results for professional-level or serious DIY home projects.
Create new home designs, kitchen renovations, bathroom updates and landscapes or use professional designer quality layouts that you can drop into your projects.
The Professional Series contains a wealth of tools and top features, perfect for the Designer, Contractor and serious DIY person who wants to design a new home, landscaping, renovate, remodel and more.
New tools, improved drawing methods, easy-to-use interface, and dynamic search tool makes it easy to design your project and find the materials you need.
Choose from contemporary to modern style home plans from coast to coast, as well as thousands of materials textures, furnishing, and accessories to complete your 2D and 3D designs. Tips for "Building Green" are included with a selection of green objects and materials.
Includes how-to video tutorials, user forum and technical support to provide help when needed.
Features Exclusive to Professional and Architectural versions:
Helpful Help Features:
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Professional helps to quickly create 3D home plans and 2D home plans for kitchens, baths, and landscapes with professional designer quality layouts that quickly drop into projects. Feature-packed v21 offers thousands of materials, textures, furnishings, and accessories and makes it's even easier to find those materials with a dynamic search tool that quickly searches for the perfect furnishing, paint, texture or accessory with ease. V21 goes the extra environmental mile with tips for “Building Green” that includes a selection of green objects and materials. To help with all this designing power, v21 also comes with an Integrated Interactive Help System to make finding and using the right tool easier than ever.
Write Your Own Review
Four ways to start your project:
QuickStart - Drag & drop individual rooms to easily create your basic floor plan.
Professionally Designed Plans - Need inspiration or an instant starting point? Utilize our editable house plans to fast track your design or browse them for room layout ideas.
Floor Plan Trace - Trace a favorite floor plan, or use one you’ve sketched.
PhotoView - Take pictures of the inside or outside of an existing house and easily add design features and details.
Auto Roof Gable:
Instantly add gable roof panels.
Select metal, wood or custom framing options, including custom roofs, walls, and floor joists.
Auto Roof Gables and One Click Dormer Tool:
Instantly add gable walls and roof panels.
Windows, Doors & Walls:
Select from an extensive library of door and window styles. Customize the size, grille style, and other parameters to fit your plan.
Use window and door designer power tools to create custom doors.
Add rooms and decorate with one mouse click!
Drag and drop room creation.
SmartWand™ technology adds paint or other material applications to a specific wall, room or your entire house with one mouse click.
View in 2D, Elevation and Aerial:
Estimate Costs, Build a 3D model, Create Blue Prints:
Start your project:
QuickStart: Drag & drop individual rooms to easily create your basic floor plan.
PhotoView™: Take pictures of the inside of an existing house and easily add design features and details.
Thousands of objects for every part of your design, inside or out. Remodel with new fixtures, lighting, ceiling fans, sinks, appliances and more.
Flooring Carpets & Rugs:
Try tile, carpet, wood, stone, and other materials including brand name, real-world products.
Add predesigned furniture groups with simple drag & drop. Easily arrange or edit your selections to suit your design.
Brand Name Product Libraries:
Thousands of possibilities! Faux finishes, interior and exterior paint, wood floors, solid surfaces, blinds, stone, and much more.Nationally-recognized decorating materials you can try before you buy.
Precision Lighting Planner:
Add functionality and drama to your design. Works with exterior and interior designs. Precision controls for ambient light, shadows, fall off, radius, and more. Drag & Drop landscape light fixtures.
Site Planner and Topo Tools:
Site-planner automatically draws your property line, as you enter the coordinates, then exports your lot into your landscape design. Add real-world topography to your building site. Trace over your topo lines. Automatically cuts or adds fill and building pad to your design.
Includes a full selection of flowers, shrubs, and trees you can add to your design. You can also add your own favorite plants to the database!
Plan smart! Plan your design and see it grow over time. Perfect for previewing shade.
Build dramatic retaining walls that define and accent your home. Choose stone, brick, or other materials. Then add your plantings to finish the look.
Design fences with custom material, color, photos or even draw your own design.
Turn a drab backyard into outdoor entertaining space with included objects for kitchens, fireplaces, furniture, and more. Add pavers, decks, and landscaping to your design.
Deck and Patio Templates:
Predesigned, drag and drop, editable designs you can use as is or customize to your personal style!
Draw from scratch, use and edit pre-drawn templates or let Pool Designer create your pool to your exact specs.
Design Phase Tabs:
Easy tabs organize your project into foundation, floor, electrical, plumbing, roof, etc. creating all the steps needed for your design.
NEW and Improved Object Library:
Simple Drag and Drop Tools:
Add rooms, paint color, furnishings, landscape plantings and more!
3D Custom Workshop:
Build virtually any object or modify existing objects from the library. Use photo-realistic materials including wood, fabric, paint colors, stone, brick, and more.
Go green in one click; watch your design go green with design tips and objects; recycled glass counter tops, bamboo flooring and more! Make your home more energy efficient with new appliances or update your windows, doors and more!
SmartWand™ technology adds paint or other material applications to a specific wall, room, or your entire house, with one mouse click!
Cost Estimation and Mobile Landscaping Quote
Instant 2D/3D Views plus the ability to create templates for a 3D model of your design
Print Blueprints of Your Designs
Intuitive Interactive Help
Do it Yourself Tips
Includes hundreds of DIY how-to-tips from the experts
Symbol Editor & Section Detailer
Additional Professional architectural annotation tools.
Windows® 11,10, 8, or 7. Intel® or compatible 1.0 GHz 64-Bit processor or higher (multi-core processor supported), 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB or more recommended, 3 GB of Hard Disk Space, VGA Video Card displaying at least 1024x768 with 32-bit color and Internet access required²
A new eBook dedicated to the latest Punch! Software Version 21 for Windows.
All the current and new features are detailed and explained.
- NEW eBook layout and features: This new edition contains more than 610 pages and more than 1300 color images (showing the new features, tutorials, screen guides, tables, examples, rendering results and screenshots as well as the updates), covering exclusively the new Punch! Software Version 21 for Windows. Topics and tools are linked on the screen using more than 2300 hyperlinks.
- NEW: Learn how to optimize and export your files to the new 3D Export formats, visualizing the different styles and results.
- NEW: Discover how to visualize and share your projects online using a 360° Cube Map. Find out the different styles, techniques and tips.
- NEW: Learn how to add customized light objects and skylights.
- NEW: Version 21 includes a new Power Tool: 3D Custom Workshop Pro. Create new sophisticated objects, plus import and export to different formats.
- NEW: Study how to use the new Annotation Tools.
- UPDATED: Learn about the new features and how to get the best results using Draw Styles Profiles and Tools.
- EXPANDED: Learn how to create a different type of Elevations: Flat Elevations, Elevations with Title Blocks as well as Pan Rotated Elevations of your project using the Elevation Editor, Pat’s title blocks plus the Drawing Styles’ Profiles and Tools.
- UPDATED: Learn how to use the new and improved Import and Export to CAD capabilities, preparing the Plan to Export and visualizing the Punch to CAD process side by side.
- EXTRA Screen Guides. Browse through images of the most important screens of your program, then click on the desired feature and you will be directed to the exact topic in the eBook!
- NEW AND IMPROVED: More than 100 step by step tips, guides and tutorials, covering the most requested topics, including “How to Landscape a Picture”, “How to Create a Split-Level House”, “How to create a Walkout Basement”, “How to Print plans and elevations” and “How to Create Chair Rails”.
- As always, learn how to create superb 3D rendered images, now with new tips.
Take your home, landscape or commercial building project to the next level.
- Understand how Punch! programs think in an architectural environment.
- Reach for the programs' maximum potential.
- Suitable for homeowners and professionals.
- Advanced search options make finding even the most detailed information easy.
- Training, tools and tutorials put you in charge.
- Covers all titles of Punch Software version 20 for Mac.
- Discover how to visualize your interiors and exteriors using 3D rendering.
Clear explanations with 800 color images, plus training guides and tutorials.
Learn best practice methods for design, 2D-3D, building components, importing, exporting, printing and power tools.
- How to start a project?
- How to insert a picture and landscape it?
- How to develop a roof?
- How to add structural elements?
- How to create an elevation?
Visual guides provide an easy to follow road map.
Topics and tools have links for additional information.
Master the V21 programs
- Find out what is most important in a home design program.
- Explore the difference between 2D and 3D.
- Discover how to manage building information.
- Understand tabs, layers, floors and elevations.
- Learn about starting new projects, walls, roofs, floors, ceilings and decks.
- Develop topography, landscaping, and structure.
Importing, exporting and printing:
- Optimizing 3D objects
- Setting and enhancing pictures
- Using printing and real view
Power tools techniques defined for best use:
- Insert images in 3D with the Photoview Power Tool.
- Includes the new Estimator Power Tool.
Define your constructive elements like a professional.
Insert pictures using the Photoview Power Tool.
Estimator Power Tool.
From topography to tools, our complete Punch! software training eBook contains the insights that you need for your next project. Download your Punch! Training, Tools & Tutorials eBooks today.