Punch! Home & Landscape Design Studio v21 with eBook
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Studio v21 is the ideal program for the DIY person who wants comprehensive tools and capabilities to develop home plans and design interior rooms as well as landscaping options. This premium home and landscape design software suite combines all the materials; tools; textures; furnishings; and accessories that help make home design and landscaping projects a stunning reality. Use Punch! Home & Landscape Design Studio v21 to plan a home update or design entire homes; kitchen renovations; bathroom renovations; basement remodels; and landscape; create outdoor living spaces; decks; patios; pools; and get fast results for serious DIY home projects.
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Studio Overview:
Designing that dream home has never been simpler! Whether designing from the ground up; remodeling; or renovating; Punch! Home & Landscape Design Studio will help bring that dream home to life! It's easy to get started with the QuickStart feature that can quickly drag and drop rooms to complete the layout. Need ideas? Use one of the editable professionally designed floor plans for inspiration and a fast start. Utilize the extensive library of brand name products, materials, furnishings and accessories to complete the ultimate design and then visualize the project in 2D, 3D and then print professional plans.
Create your own home design plan to renovate; redecorate; remodel or update your home inside and out.
Use our editable floor plans and layouts or take pictures of an existing house and easily add design features and details.
Easy to use interface, design tools, drag and drop materials, furnishings and accessories (thousands to choose from) plus tips for “Building Green” with a selection of green objects and materials.
Save time and money by visualizing your designs in 2D and 3D and estimating costs before you begin.
Includes how-to video tutorials, a user forum, and technical support to provide help when needed.
The Home Studio is for the DIY person who wants comprehensive tools and capabilities to develop home plans; design interior rooms and landscaping options.
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Studio includes an integrated interactive help system to make finding and using the right tool fast and easy for professional or serious DIY home projects. It also comes with helpful training center video tutorials and technical support to ensure the process is as enjoyable as it is efficient.
Four ways to start your project:
QuickStart - Drag & drop individual rooms to easily create your basic floor plan.
Professionally Designed Plans - Need inspiration or an instant starting point? Utilize our editable house plans to fast track your design or browse them for room layout ideas.
Floor Plan Trace - Trace a favorite floor plan, or use one you’ve sketched.
PhotoView - Take pictures of the inside or outside of an existing house and easily add design features and details.
Auto Roof Gable:
Instantly add gable roof panels.
Select metal, wood or custom framing options, including custom roofs, walls, and floor joists.
Auto Roof Gables and One Click Dormer Tool:
Instantly add gable walls and roof panels
Add rooms and decorate with one mouse click!
Drag and drop room creation.
SmartWand™ technology adds paint or other material applications to a specific wall, room or your entire house with one mouse click.
View in 2D, Elevation and Aerial:
Estimate Costs, Build a 3D model, Create Blue Prints:
Thousands of objects for every part of your design, inside or out. Remodel with new fixtures, lighting, ceiling fans, sinks, appliances and more.
Flooring Carpets & Rugs:
Try tile, carpet, wood, stone, and other materials including brand name, real-world products.
Add predesigned furniture groups with simple drag & drop. Easily arrange or edit your selections to suit your design.
Brand Name Product Libraries:
Thousands of possibilities! Faux finishes, interior and exterior paint, wood floors, solid surfaces, blinds, stone, and much more.Nationally-recognized decorating materials you can try before you buy.
Precision Lighting Planner:
Add functionality and drama to your design. Works with exterior and interior designs. Precision controls for ambient light, shadows, fall off, radius, and more. Drag & Drop landscape light fixtures.
Site Planner and Topo Tools:
Site-planner automatically draws your property line, as you enter the coordinates, then exports your lot into your landscape design. Add real-world topography to your building site. Trace over your topo lines. Automatically cuts or adds fill and building pad to your design.
Includes a full selection of flowers, shrubs, and trees you can add to your design. You can also add your own favorite plants to the database!
Plan smart! Plan your design and see it grow over time. Perfect for previewing shade.
Build dramatic retaining walls that define and accent your home. Choose stone, brick, or other materials. Then add your plantings to finish the look.
Design fences with custom material, color, photos or even draw your own design.
Turn a drab backyard into outdoor entertaining space with included objects for kitchens, fireplaces, furniture, and more. Add pavers, decks, and landscaping to your design.
Deck and Patio Templates:
Predesigned, drag and drop, editable designs you can use as is or customize to your personal style!
Design Phase Tabs:
Easy tabs organize your project into foundation, floor, electrical, plumbing, roof, etc. creating all the steps needed for your design.
NEW and Improved Object Library:
Simple Drag and Drop Tools:
Add rooms, paint color, furnishings, landscape plantings and more!
3D Custom Workshop:
Build virtually any object or modify existing objects from the library. Use photo-realistic materials including wood, fabric, paint colors, stone, brick, and more.
Go green in one click; watch your design go green with design tips and objects; recycled glass counter tops, bamboo flooring and more! Make your home more energy efficient with new appliances or update your windows, doors and more!
SmartWand™ technology adds paint or other material applications to a specific wall, room, or your entire house, with one mouse click!
Cost Estimation and Mobile Landscaping Quote
Instant 2D/3D Views plus the ability to create templates for a 3D model of your design
Print Blueprints of Your Designs
Intuitive Interactive Help
Do it Yourself Tips
Includes hundreds of DIY how-to-tips from the experts.
Symbol Editor & Section Detailer
Additional Professional architectural annotation tools.
Windows® 10, 8, or 7. Intel® or compatible 1.0 GHz 64-Bit processor or higher (multi-core processor supported), 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB or more recommended, 3 GB of Hard Disk Space, VGA Video Card displaying at least 1024x768 with 32-bit color, DVD-ROM drive for media installations only, Mouse with wheel recommended, 256 MB Video Card Memory, Internet access and Internet Service Provider account required² ¹Administrator privileges are required to properly install the program on Windows® 10, 8, or 7. User is responsible for all Internet access fees and phone charges.
A new eBook dedicated to the latest Punch! Software Version 21 for Windows.
All the current and new features are detailed and explained.
- NEW eBook layout and features: This new edition contains more than 610 pages and more than 1300 color images (showing the new features, tutorials, screen guides, tables, examples, rendering results and screenshots as well as the updates), covering exclusively the new Punch! Software Version 21 for Windows. Topics and tools are linked on the screen using more than 2300 hyperlinks.
- NEW: Learn how to optimize and export your files to the new 3D Export formats, visualizing the different styles and results.
- NEW: Discover how to visualize and share your projects online using a 360° Cube Map. Find out the different styles, techniques and tips.
- NEW: Learn how to add customized light objects and skylights.
- NEW: Version 21 includes a new Power Tool: 3D Custom Workshop Pro. Create new sophisticated objects, plus import and export to different formats.
- NEW: Study how to use the new Annotation Tools.
- UPDATED: Learn about the new features and how to get the best results using Draw Styles Profiles and Tools.
- EXPANDED: Learn how to create a different type of Elevations: Flat Elevations, Elevations with Title Blocks as well as Pan Rotated Elevations of your project using the Elevation Editor, Pat’s title blocks plus the Drawing Styles’ Profiles and Tools.
- UPDATED: Learn how to use the new and improved Import and Export to CAD capabilities, preparing the Plan to Export and visualizing the Punch to CAD process side by side.
- EXTRA Screen Guides. Browse through images of the most important screens of your program, then click on the desired feature and you will be directed to the exact topic in the eBook!
- NEW AND IMPROVED: More than 100 step by step tips, guides and tutorials, covering the most requested topics, including “How to Landscape a Picture”, “How to Create a Split-Level House”, “How to create a Walkout Basement”, “How to Print plans and elevations” and “How to Create Chair Rails”.
- As always, learn how to create superb 3D rendered images, now with new tips.
Take your home, landscape or commercial building project to the next level.
- Understand how Punch! programs think in an architectural environment.
- Reach for the programs' maximum potential.
- Suitable for homeowners and professionals.
- Advanced search options make finding even the most detailed information easy.
- Training, tools and tutorials put you in charge.
- Covers all titles of Punch Software version 20 for Mac.
- Discover how to visualize your interiors and exteriors using 3D rendering.
Clear explanations with 800 color images, plus training guides and tutorials.
Learn best practice methods for design, 2D-3D, building components, importing, exporting, printing and power tools.
- How to start a project?
- How to insert a picture and landscape it?
- How to develop a roof?
- How to add structural elements?
- How to create an elevation?
Visual guides provide an easy to follow road map.
Topics and tools have links for additional information.
Master the V21 programs
- Find out what is most important in a home design program.
- Explore the difference between 2D and 3D.
- Discover how to manage building information.
- Understand tabs, layers, floors and elevations.
- Learn about starting new projects, walls, roofs, floors, ceilings and decks.
- Develop topography, landscaping, and structure.
Importing, exporting and printing:
- Optimizing 3D objects
- Setting and enhancing pictures
- Using printing and real view
Power tools techniques defined for best use:
- Insert images in 3D with the Photoview Power Tool.
- Includes the new Estimator Power Tool.
Define your constructive elements like a professional.
Insert pictures using the Photoview Power Tool.
Estimator Power Tool.
From topography to tools, our complete Punch! software training eBook contains the insights that you need for your next project. Download your Punch! Training, Tools & Tutorials eBooks today.