Punch! Home Design Studio for Mac v20 - Download (with eBook) - Macintosh
Pros and DIYers can design more efficiently with this bundle offer. With Punch! Home Design Software and the Training ebook, you can create plans to remodel and renovate homes, commercial buildings, landscaping, outdoor living spaces, decks, patios, and more. The Training ebook, written by expert Architect and Punch! user, Patricia Gamburgo, provides tips, tricks, and tutorials to help you create your desired designs and plans. Designs for everything from large new houses to standard DIY home projects come together faster with the right tools and training. Whether you are looking to make the perfect yard, the ideal home or something in between, you can put your plans into action with this bundle.
New Home Design Studio Version 20
Looking for the ideal home and landscape? Take hold of your dreams and make plans with the all-new Punch! Home Design Studio. Whether you are looking to design the perfect house or landscape, custom-tailored floor plans, the ideal outdoor living space or something in between, you’ll love what you can do with the latest from Punch! A host of faster, more powerful home and landscape design features makes planning up to 12 floors easier than ever – all with professional results.
- Home and landscape design tools and features are ideal for designers, contractors and serious DIY home project enthusiasts.
- Quickly plan bathroom renovations, kitchen renovations, basement remodels and DIY home projects with professional quality layouts that you can easily drop into your projects.
- Easy to use interface, design tools, drag and drop materials, furnishings and accessories (thousands to choose from) plus tips for “Building Green” with a selection of green objects and materials.
- Save time and money by visualizing your designs in 2D and 3D and estimating costs before you begin.
- Includes how-to video tutorials, user forum and free technical support to provide help when needed
Latest Home Design for Pros and DIYer’s
Professionals and do-it-yourselfers alike can design more efficiently with the Home Design Studio. With version 20, you can remodel and renovate homes, commercial buildings, landscaping, outdoor living spaces and more. Beautifully functional home and landscape designs come together faster with the latest features.
- New 2D Drawing Engine for high performance and high-quality rendering
- Enhanced 2D Drawing with more patterns, color configurations, and customization
- New rich text tool that supports multiple fonts and attributes
- New textures, templates, and objects
- Dark mode support (Mojave users only)
- DXF import and Export with support for the newest formats (includes AutoCAD 2018)
A Better Way of Home and Landscape Design
The improved tool set in Home Design Studio enables you to build up to 12 floors with unprecedented ease. New customizable tool organization displays only what you want see. The streamlined approach to productivity doesn’t stop there. Specific tool assistants help beginners to plan like pros. Start designing right out of the box with QuickStart or try one of the new professional quality home plans. The availability of more resource help ensures you won’t get stuck along the way. Tap into new online video tutorials, updated user guide and user forum.
Elevate Your Design
Custom build your plans on every level with the Elevation Editor. Dynamically edit within elevation views. View elevations as line drawings, shaded line drawings, full color and more.
To achieve just the right landscape design for your surroundings and zone, select from thousands of trees, flowers and shrubs in the plant library. Plus, the new plant inventory tool bar organizes selections and helps you easily adjust plants as needed.
Plan to Entertain
Make plans for entertaining by design! Indoors: add a home theater or vaulted great room. Outdoors: design kitchens, sun porches, decks and other elements that encourage social interaction. Drag and drop rooms make assembling a well-designed plan a snap!
The improved tool set in Home Design Studio has what you need to tackle everything from small kitchen or bath remodels to massive brand new home designs. Build up to 12 floors for both residential and commercial applications. With the advanced capabilities in version 19, you can take even the roughest concept and turn it into a realistic fine-tuned plan.
Design, Detail and Visualize to Perfection
Design 2D home plans and 3D home plans with the precision required to bring designs forward into the production phase. Get the professional results you want every time. Save time and money by visualizing your floor plans before you start buying expensive construction materials. Once you have finalized your designs, you can take them to a contractor or present to your client. With Punch Home Design Studio version 20, your dream home and landscape are just a few design steps away from reality!
Become a Punch! V20 Expert Power User
Discover the true potential of the new Punch! version, inside and out
Training with industry-leading Architect and Punch! software expert, Patricia Gamburgo, will lead the way to your success. Tap into her expert knowledge and proven methods that lead to results.
See what's new in Learning Punch! Software® Training, Tools & Tutorials for V20 Mac version
• A new eBook dedicated to the latest Punch V20 for Mac version.
• All the new features are detailed and explained.
• NEW eBook layout and features: this new edition contains 283 pages with more than 1000 color images (showing the new user’s interface, tables, examples, rendering results and screenshots as well as the updates), covering exclusively the new Punch Software Version 20 for Mac.
• NEW Topics and tools are linked on the screen using more than 2000 hyperlinks.
• NEW: learn how to get the best results using the new Draw Styles Tools
• NEW: Learn how to use the new and improved Import and Export to CAD capabilities, preparing the Plan to Export and visualizing the Punch to CAD process side by side
• NEW Screen Guides. Browse through images of the most important screens of your program, then click on the desired feature and you will be directed to the exact topic in the eBook!
• NEW: Learn how to customize your landscape plan creating new plant symbols using the new features in the Plant Symbol Library.
• NEW: Learn how to create Elevations (Flat and Pan Rotated) of your project using the Elevation Editor plus the Drawing Styles’ Profiles and Tools.
• NEW: get the best results of all the features such as Texturing in 3D, and much more.
• NEW: 100 step by step tips, guides and tutorials, covering the most requested topics, including “How to Landscape a Picture”, “How to Create a Split Level House”, “How to create a Walkout Basement” and “How to Customize Accessories”.
• As always, learn how to create superb 3D rendered images, now with new tips.
With Learning Punch! Software: Training, Tools & Tutorials in hand, you will be using Punch! like a pro in no time. Patricia Gamburgo makes mastering Punch! software easy and fun.
Take your home, landscape or commercial building project to the next level.
- Understand how Punch! programs think in an architectural environment.
- Reach for the programs' maximum potential.
- Suitable for homeowners and professionals.
- Advanced search options make finding even the most detailed information easy.
- Training, tools and tutorials put you in charge.
- Covers all titles of Punch Software version 20 for Mac.
- Discover how to visualize your interiors and exteriors using 3D rendering.
Clear explanations with 800 color images, plus training guides and tutorials.
Learn best practice methods for design, 2D-3D, building components, importing, exporting, printing and power tools.
- How to start a project?
- How to insert a picture and landscape it?
- How to develop a roof?
- How to add structural elements?
- How to create an elevation?
Visual guides provide an easy to follow road map.
Topics and tools have links for additional information.
Master the V20 programs
- Find out what is most important in a home design program.
- Explore the difference between 2D and 3D.
- Discover how to manage building information.
- Understand tabs, layers, floors and elevations.
- Learn about starting new projects, walls, roofs, floors, ceilings and decks.
- Develop topography, landscaping, and structure.
Importing, exporting and printing:
- Optimizing 3D objects
- Setting and enhancing pictures
- Using printing and real view
Power tools techniques defined for best use:
- Insert images in 3D with the Photoview Power Tool.
- Includes the new Estimator Power Tool.
Define your constructive elements like a professional.
Insert pictures using the Photoview Power Tool.
Estimator Power Tool.
From topography to tools, our complete Punch! software training course contains the insights that you need for your next project. Download your Punch! Training, Tools & Tutorials eBooks today.
Macintosh® OS X 10.12 or higher, Intel® Core™ Duo processor or faster, 256MB VRAM, 3.5 GB Hard Disk Space, 1GB RAM, DVD-ROM, 1024x768 millions of colors display resolution, keyboard, and mouse.
© 2019 Encore Software, LLC. All rights reserved. Punch! Software, the Punch! Software logo, AutoFraming, Cabinet Assistant, ClearView, Decorator Palette, Elevation Editor, Framing Editor, IntelliDeck, LogiCursor, Material Importer, Object Organizer, PhotoView, Plant Importer, PlantFinder, Precision Lighting Planner, QuickStart, RealModel, Roofing Assistant, and Site Planner are trademarks or registered trademarks of Encore Software, LLC. Google SketchUp is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Mac OS, Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. RealModel technology is protected by U.S. Patent No. 6,404,424. USE OF THIS PRODUCT IS SUBJECT TO CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY UNDER THE LICENSE AGREEMENT CONTAINED HEREIN. YOUR USE OF THIS PRODUCT CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ITS TERMS.