Learning Punch Software: Training, Tools & Tutorials eBook for v20 Mac
Take your home, landscape or commercial building project to the next level. Work like a pro using the Punch Training & Tutorial eBook for Punch v20 Mac.
Become a Punch! V20 Expert Power User
Discover the true potential of the new Punch! version, inside and out
Training with industry-leading Architect and Punch! software expert, Patricia Gamburgo, will lead the way to your success. Tap into her expert knowledge and proven methods that lead to results.
See what's new in Learning Punch! Software® Training, Tools & Tutorials for V20 Mac version
• A new eBook dedicated to the latest Punch V20 for Mac version.
• All the new features are detailed and explained.
• NEW eBook layout and features: this new edition contains 283 pages with more than 1000 color images (showing the new user’s interface, tables, examples, rendering results and screenshots as well as the updates), covering exclusively the new Punch Software Version 20 for Mac.
• NEW Topics and tools are linked on the screen using more than 2000 hyperlinks.
• NEW: learn how to get the best results using the new Draw Styles Tools
• NEW: Learn how to use the new and improved Import and Export to CAD capabilities, preparing the Plan to Export and visualizing the Punch to CAD process side by side
• NEW Screen Guides. Browse through images of the most important screens of your program, then click on the desired feature and you will be directed to the exact topic in the eBook!
• NEW: Learn how to customize your landscape plan creating new plant symbols using the new features in the Plant Symbol Library.
• NEW: Learn how to create Elevations (Flat and Pan Rotated) of your project using the Elevation Editor plus the Drawing Styles’ Profiles and Tools.
• NEW: get the best results of all the features such as Texturing in 3D, and much more.
• NEW: 100 step by step tips, guides and tutorials, covering the most requested topics, including “How to Landscape a Picture”, “How to Create a Split Level House”, “How to create a Walkout Basement” and “How to Customize Accessories”.
• As always, learn how to create superb 3D rendered images, now with new tips.
With Learning Punch! Software: Training, Tools & Tutorials in hand, you will be using Punch! like a pro in no time. Patricia Gamburgo makes mastering Punch! software easy and fun.
Take your home, landscape or commercial building project to the next level.
- Understand how Punch! programs think in an architectural environment.
- Reach for the programs' maximum potential.
- Suitable for homeowners and professionals.
- Advanced search options make finding even the most detailed information easy.
- Training, tools and tutorials put you in charge.
- Covers all titles of Punch Software version 20 for Mac.
- Discover how to visualize your interiors and exteriors using 3D rendering.
Clear explanations with 800 color images, plus training guides and tutorials.
Learn best practice methods for design, 2D-3D, building components, importing, exporting, printing and power tools.
- How to start a project?
- How to insert a picture and landscape it?
- How to develop a roof?
- How to add structural elements?
- How to create an elevation?
Visual guides provide an easy to follow road map.
Topics and tools have links for additional information.
Master the V21 programs
- Find out what is most important in a home design program.
- Explore the difference between 2D and 3D.
- Discover how to manage building information.
- Understand tabs, layers, floors and elevations.
- Learn about starting new projects, walls, roofs, floors, ceilings and decks.
- Develop topography, landscaping, and structure.
Importing, exporting and printing:
- Optimizing 3D objects
- Setting and enhancing pictures
- Using printing and real view
Power tools techniques defined for best use:
- Insert images in 3D with the Photoview Power Tool.
- Includes the new Estimator Power Tool.
Define your constructive elements like a professional.
Insert pictures using the Photoview Power Tool.
Estimator Power Tool.
From topography to tools, our complete Punch! software training course contains the insights that you need for your next project. Download your Punch! Training, Tools & Tutorials eBooks today.
Copyright © 2019 Patricia Gamburgo ISBN: 978-1-988611-06-8 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher / author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher / author, at [email protected] Punch! Software is a registered trademark of WD Navarre Holdings, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The advice and opinions in this publication are solely those of the author who is not affiliated with WD Encore Software, LLC. in any manner. WD Encore Software, LLC. has not reviewed or verified the content of this publication and does not endorse the information, advice or opinions contained herein.