Learning Punch! Software (R): Training, Tools & Tutorials for Version 21 - Windows Version
Take your home, landscape or commercial building project to the next level with the latest Punch! Software Version 21. Work like a pro with all new and improved features of the latest version.
A new eBook dedicated to the latest Punch! Software Version 21 for Windows.
All the current and new features are detailed and explained.
- NEW eBook layout and features: This new edition contains more than 610 pages and more than 1300 color images (showing the new features, tutorials, screen guides, tables, examples, rendering results and screenshots as well as the updates), covering exclusively the new Punch! Software Version 21 for Windows. Topics and tools are linked on the screen using more than 2300 hyperlinks.
- NEW: Learn how to optimize and export your files to the new 3D Export formats, visualizing the different styles and results.
- NEW: Discover how to visualize and share your projects online using a 360° Cube Map. Find out the different styles, techniques and tips.
- NEW: Learn how to add customized light objects and skylights.
- NEW: Version 21 includes a new Power Tool: 3D Custom Workshop Pro. Create new sophisticated objects, plus import and export to different formats.
- NEW: Study how to use the new Annotation Tools.
- UPDATED: Learn about the new features and how to get the best results using Draw Styles Profiles and Tools.
- EXPANDED: Learn how to create a different type of Elevations: Flat Elevations, Elevations with Title Blocks as well as Pan Rotated Elevations of your project using the Elevation Editor, Pat’s title blocks plus the Drawing Styles’ Profiles and Tools.
- UPDATED: Learn how to use the new and improved Import and Export to CAD capabilities, preparing the Plan to Export and visualizing the Punch to CAD process side by side.
- EXTRA Screen Guides. Browse through images of the most important screens of your program, then click on the desired feature and you will be directed to the exact topic in the eBook!
- NEW AND IMPROVED: More than 100 step by step tips, guides and tutorials, covering the most requested topics, including “How to Landscape a Picture”, “How to Create a Split-Level House”, “How to create a Walkout Basement”, “How to Print plans and elevations” and “How to Create Chair Rails”.
- As always, learn how to create superb 3D rendered images, now with new tips.
Take your home, landscape or commercial building project to the next level.
- Understand how Punch! programs think in an architectural environment.
- Reach for the programs' maximum potential.
- Suitable for homeowners and professionals.
- Advanced search options make finding even the most detailed information easy.
- Training, tools and tutorials put you in charge.
- Covers all titles of Punch Software version 20 for Mac.
- Discover how to visualize your interiors and exteriors using 3D rendering.
Clear explanations with 800 color images, plus training guides and tutorials.
Learn best practice methods for design, 2D-3D, building components, importing, exporting, printing and power tools.
- How to start a project?
- How to insert a picture and landscape it?
- How to develop a roof?
- How to add structural elements?
- How to create an elevation?
Visual guides provide an easy to follow road map.
Topics and tools have links for additional information.
Master the V21 programs
- Find out what is most important in a home design program.
- Explore the difference between 2D and 3D.
- Discover how to manage building information.
- Understand tabs, layers, floors and elevations.
- Learn about starting new projects, walls, roofs, floors, ceilings and decks.
- Develop topography, landscaping, and structure.
Importing, exporting and printing:
- Optimizing 3D objects
- Setting and enhancing pictures
- Using printing and real view
Power tools techniques defined for best use:
- Insert images in 3D with the Photoview Power Tool.
- Includes the new Estimator Power Tool.
Define your constructive elements like a professional.
Insert pictures using the Photoview Power Tool.
Estimator Power Tool.
From topography to tools, our complete Punch! software training eBook contains the insights that you need for your next project. Download your Punch! Training, Tools & Tutorials eBooks today.